Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Born To Live.

My life was going on its own without me understanding what my inner thirst is untill a lot of happenings in my life shook me in 2009 August/September.Thats when i got my 1st DSLR camera and by then i was travelling to Ooty and Bangalore often and had the opportunity to see the Rain forest of Bandipura and Mudhumalai range at its best in all its seasons. The rich diversity of flora and fauna kindelled my inner thirst and love for nature. I then realised what i was missing in my life. Now there is no looking back and today 1st february 2011,I am really happy that i have decided to Blogg.

The last one and half year is a beautiful learning experience for me.I have rediscovered myself, came across new friends and lot more in life......

I out of the support from my family, business organisation, with the guidance of my Guru's ( Mr. Ashish & Mr.Apana) www.ashishparmar.com   www.indianwildlifeblog.com and one of my close friend and lot of wellwishers  have helped me in bringing out this calendar " BORN TO LIVE". Its a gr8 pleasure for me to present my work here. I will with all my efforts make my blog Interesting and informative one. 














No comments:

Post a Comment